[ TUTORIAL ] Earn $20 daily Manually or with an imacros + payments proof. Fresh [ December 2014 ]

Hello ppl

i want to introduce you a new surf traffic website. www.trafficsia.com is the best surf traffic website where you can earn points by surfing other people links and exchange the points to money instantly where you can withdraw anytime.


It is totally free and easy to use. Simply register and start surfing in just few steps.

All types of links are allowed including adf, bit, and all such links.
They also the ability to get twitter followers for free.

The best of all is that you can assign imacros script to make run by itself and make you some money. Tested and it works. I know 30-45$ is a good amount but it is true and best of all it pays for real not like most website. The secret is to upgrade your account to gold. I upgraded my account to a gold membership so my earnings have boosted 10x times now and have withdrawn 2 times so far and i am very satisfied with the earnings for so far

My payment proof:
[Image: 18ff44.png]

[Image: 26be91.png]

[Image: 3.png]

If you want to sign up and help me for making this thread, here is my referral link: www.trafficsia.com/?ref=abhinav17 and this is a quick tutorial on how to use this website:

1- Go to the signup page, fill all your info and don't forget to tick the buttom where it say "I am 18 years old or above and I agree with Terms and Conditions of Trafficsia"

2- Verify your account from your email

3- Login to your account and go to the exchange page, select surf and you will have to click on the confirm button every 20 seconds.
Newly they have added the option for autosurf to gold membership so my advice upgrade your account to gold as you will be get more privileges.

if you are gold, don't forget to activate the autosurf button from the setting tab from the exchange page.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment